Germany is a country which has opened up a lot of job opportunities. Hence the demand to settle there has aroused likely. The sudden growth in the job prospects has happened due to the negative population which led to shortage of the labor or professionals in the respective industry. Because there is a huge population who are older and a misbalance in the population is observed.
Hence it is a country which has favorable job avenues for the people who are residing outside the country. Hence Germany offers two kinds of visa and i.e. is the one which is valid for the term of six months and the other is the long term one. Where, the six months visa tenure is sanctioned to those who want to struggle for the job.
Keep your documents handy in order to apply for the Visa:
• Three passport size photos that are as per biometric
• A valid passport (issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
• A cover letter which explains the intention to go abroad
• An updated Curriculum Vitae CV
• Proof of academic qualification and previous work experience if any
• Proof of travel health insurance
• Proof of financial status which would state your financial ability to cope up with all your expenses in the country
• Proof of the personal status like birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.
• Proof of language which would signify your proficiency in English & German
• Proof of accommodation which would encase the details of your stay
Once you have gathered all the details, you are good to go and apply for the visa.
We will connect you ASAP.